▼
Friday, February 28, 2020
I-Beams
I found some free time this past weekend to sew up another quilt top! This is I-Beams by Purple Pineapple Studio. I found this pattern at my local fabric shop and loved that it used only 1 fat quarter/beam. The background was quite a bit of yardage, but I certainly got a lot out of each of the six fat quarters!
This was also the first time that I selected the colors/patterns myself. In hindsight, I think that I could have gone with at least one more bold (darker gray? tan?) color between the coral and multi-color far left beam. I am learning!
I hope to drop this top and the batik top off with my quilter later this spring - I'm excited to be building up a nice stack of homemade quilts for our family. When these last two are complete, it will bring the grand total up to 6! I figure I will need at least 3-4 more so I won't miss them so much when the girls take one with them as they grow older.

Professional mobile tire specialists can come to you anywhere in Melbourne if you're stuck with a flat tire. Any time of day or night, 24/7 Mobile Tyre Service Melbourne provides quick, dependable roadside service to help you get back on the road safely, from emergency tyre replacements and puncture repairs to new tyre installation.
ReplyDeletehttps://247mobiletyreservicemelbourne.com.au/
Prodental Clinic provides a variety of services for individuals of all ages if you're searching for top-notch dental care in Baulkham Hills. Using cutting-edge technology and individualized treatment plans, their skilled dental staff offers general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, Invisalign, and emergency dental care. Prodental Clinic is a reliable option for preserving a powerful, self-assured smile since it places a high priority on patient comfort and long-term oral health.
ReplyDeletehttps://prodentalclinic.com.au/
Adelaide Aqua Boys makes it simple to maintain a clean and secure pool. For homes and businesses in Adelaide, they offer dependable pool cleaning, water testing, equipment inspections, routine maintenance, and pool servicing. With expert care catered to your demands, their skilled staff guarantees that your pool remains spotless, hygienic, and ready for enjoyment throughout the year.
ReplyDeletehttps://adelaideaquaboys.com.au/
For birthdays, weddings, baby showers, business gatherings, and other special occasions, Boujee By Ashtons provides high-end jumping castle rentals around Melbourne. Their chic, contemporary inflatables offer children thrilling and safe play while adding a distinctive touch to any occasion. Boujee By Ashtons helps make treasured memories for any occasion with dependable delivery, expert setup, and outstanding customer service.
ReplyDeletehttps://boujeebyashtons.com.au/product/white-bouncy-castle-small/
Balgowlah Village Medical Practice provides complete medical services for people and families if you're looking for skilled and caring healthcare in Balgowlah. Personalized treatment, including general health examinations, chronic illness management, preventative healthcare, immunizations, and women's and men's health services, is provided by their committed team of general practitioners. They are dedicated to promoting the long-term health and wellness of the local community through easy appointments and a patient-focused approach.
ReplyDeletehttps://balgowlahvillagemedicalpractice.com.au/
Amazing Shower Screens & Wardrobes offers unique wardrobes and beautifully made shower screens to upgrade your home. They provide excellent workmanship that is customized for your space and specializes in frameless and semi-frameless shower screens, sliding wardrobes, built-in wardrobes, mirrors, and custom storage solutions. Their team, which serves residents around Melbourne, creates stunning and practical interiors that increase comfort and property value by fusing high-quality materials with fashionable designs.
ReplyDeletehttps://amazingshowerscreensandwardrobes.au/
Kandid Loans offers customized mortgage options to meet your financial objectives, whether you're investing in real estate, refinancing an existing loan, or purchasing your first house. Their knowledgeable mortgage brokers help you get flexible terms and competitive rates by comparing a variety of loan options from top lenders. Kandid Loans makes home financing easy, transparent, and stress-free for customers around Sydney with professional assistance throughout the whole loan procedure.
ReplyDeletehttps://kandidloans.com.au/