Thursday, June 17, 2010

Barter Marketplace - Round 2


Here are the items I have available for barter. If you see something you like e-mail me. Thanks!


Vintage Coin Quilt
The one I make for you will be similar to the one in the photo, but smaller and with different vintage fabrics, depending on what I have in my stash. It is designed as a doll quilt, or wall art. I will include hanging pockets upon request.


Roomy Tote Bag
Fabric/color to be determined.


Homemade Strawberry or Tart Cherry Jam
Made with strawberries from a local farm, or cherries from the tree in our backyard. Jam will be ready after 4th of July and will be shelf stable for 12 mos.


Handknit Headband
One size. Limited selection of colors available. Button closure.


Handknit Earflap Hat
Newborn size only. The red is no longer available, limited selection of other colors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have some great stuff here. I may be interrested in trading you some stamping supplies if that would interrest you. My stuff is listed on TradeAway.com. I like that site because it is free. If you want to see what I have to offer go there and search for Rubber Stamps then the stuff that is under UserName: AmeriBlinds is what is mine.
Thanks,
Kelly