Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dissertation Vacation

[Blueberries from Appleberry Farm]



I am at the last stage of working on my dissertation.

I have my data, I have my analysis strategy and I have set up a couple uninterrupted blocks of time to write.

Postings will likely cease for awhile - I'm trying to quiet any and all distractions over the next six weeks - but I'm sure that I will still find time here and there to craft, knit and sew.

And I will let you know all about it when I'm ready to return to this space. Until then...cheers.

3 comments:

Juniper said...

Good luck Beth! Hope you are able to immerse yourself and finish it off. No doubt you will!! We will miss you here, lovely blueberry photo to remind us of you over these next weeks though.
Hugs
Juniper

mary frances said...

way to go!! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear how it all comes out. you are truly an inspiration.

Ruby Louise said...

Best of luck with the writing!