I suppose, for me, being tagged is a bit like receiving an e-mail forward. I don't mind getting forwards. In fact, I usually read them and chuckle, returning to my other work a little lighter and happier. Do I ever forward those e-mails to others? Usually not.
So what should I do? How's this: If you are someone who visits my blog - and you have not been tagged, but would like to be - leave me a comment. I will tag you in my next post and then we'll get to learn some things about you too. Am I breaking blog etiquette by not tagging others? Not sure. I hope not.
Seven Random Things About Me
1) I spent a good chunk of the day yesterday learning how to launder my couch upholstery and foam cushions because one of the little ones had an(other) accident...a most unpleasant task to tackle.
2) I have red hair. My oldest (twin) daughters are blond and my littlest one is a redhead like me.
3) I am writing a dissertation on the glass ceiling in higher education.
4) I've broken my left wrist twice, my right wrist once, my left knee once and my right ankle once too. I've also had my gall bladder removed. I still have my tonsils and appendix though!
5) I make, and eat, chocolate chip cookies more often than I should.
6) I am a registered member of the Cherokee Nation. I carry an Irish name but am mostly of German and Native American descent.
7) I have lived in Mexico, Washington, DC and New York City.