Thursday, September 4, 2008

The matching no-cash wallet


Blogged about here. It still needs a button to finish it off, but I don't have just the right one. I'll have to keep my eye out. Also, the night this gem was finished I took it out to dinner with me. The waitress recognized the Amy Butler fabric immediately and we struck up a conversation about the fabric, patterns and sewing (i.e. hoarding lovely fabric). My husband was blown-away. Apparently he doesn't understand the extent to which Midwestern, 30-something, fabric-inclined, women are obsessed with Amy Butler design (as origninally proclaimed by the salesladies at the local quilting shop).

1 comment:

molly said...

I can relate. Any time I see her fabric, I usually always comment on it. I love the little wallet, I need to try my hand at making one of these.