Monday, March 1, 2010

Sneak Peak



A sneak peak of what I've been working on. Another baby gift - but this one is for someone that reads this blog so I can't show much of it here. She's also on ravelry so I can't divulge any details just yet.

I've also hit a strange stumbling block with the vest. I'm scared to sew in the zipper. There, I said it. I am scared. I've read more than I care to repeat about sewing in zippers for knitted garments, and I should just sit down and start doing it. But something is holding me back. My fear of failure? My fear of ruining something so beautiful? Maybe it's that I love the yarn and I don't want to let it go...once that zipper is in it's gotta be sent to it's rightful owner.

Maybe now that I've written it down - confessed if you will - I can go in the other room, pick it up and start dealing with my zipper issues.

No comments: