Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Barter for bibs



Just before my trip I received a fantastic package in the mail. It was my first barter from Tigerlily Tinkering Barter Marketplace. Inside was a true treasure: seven bibs made from the most fantastic, modern, hip and sweet fabrics.

The bibs are expertly sewn,



with amazing button details,



and kid-friendly, super soft, flannel backing.



Thanks Melissa!

I really like the barter marketplace idea. Create something small (or big) for someone else and in exchange you can pick out something that you admire from another craftsperson. So simple and fulfilling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lastly, thank you all so much for your words or kindness, support and joy on my last post. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute bibs! I just made a batch of these last night for all of the baby showers in my future :)

That bartering market sounds like a fun idea.

Little C and Little J said...

Aw, thanks Beth! You are too flattering, but i'm so glad you like them. It was really special to make them for you. This weekend is Cal's birthday, I can't wait to give him the crayon roll!!