Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday



I have quite a few projects on the needles at the moment! There are the TTL Mystery Socks, the Cobblestone sweater, and this precious vest. The socks are lovely, but require quite a bit of attention from me and so progress has been slow. I really hope to finish off the sweater this week - all it needs is some seaming under the arms and a nice blocking.

The project I'm most excited about at the moment? The Milo vest. I have a nephew due to arrive in the world at the end of the month and I plan to get this shipped off to his parents in the next week or two.

This is the third time I've knit up this vest and I fall in love with it more each time. It's an amazing pattern and a wonderful gift item. I'm knitting this one from Lion Brand Wool-Ease (more stash-busting!) which is great for little ones as it is machine wash and dryable. I'm making a 3-6 mos. size in hopes that he will be able to wear it during the winter months. He will be living in Georgia - certainly warmer than Wisconsin in January - but I do hope he'll get some wear out of it over a onesie.

No comments: