Julie over at knitsational tagged me. So...here are eight more items about myself. For seven others check here.
1) My favorite podcast is This American Life. It makes me laugh out loud.
2) I have a big family. My Dad is the oldest of 11, my Mom is one of 4 and my husband is one of 6. I have 12 uncles, 12 aunts, 32 cousins, and 3 cousins once-removed. I also have 4 brothers-in-law, 5 sisters-in-law, 3 nieces and 3 nephews. Whew.
3) I often fall asleep listening to the whir and whine of a circular saw. You can see why here.
4) I am a Law & Order addict.
5) I love the feeling of walking inside after shoveling snow - especially when DH has a fire going and a hot cocoa (preferably with Bailey's in it) waiting for me.
6) I try to read everyday. Currently I am working my way through The Devil in the White City.
7) We are trying to decide whether we want to raise chickens.
8) My husband and I have a standing date every Sunday night after the kids are in bed. Cheap frozen pizza and Masterpiece Theatre. It's heavenly.
The picture is of a cool sculpture that hangs in the atrium at the V&A museum in London. Pretty incredible, huh?